Time spent: 1.5 hour
Time total: 23.5 hour
Clarissa, Matt, and I talked about our project through aim.
I finally finalized the overall website design and the basics of it. I decided to keep it simple and chose the main colors that we were focusing on so link font ended up being red, orange, and yellow. Yon Sim taught me that the logo should be at the top left, so I placed it there, however, there seems to be too much negative space to the left of the logo. As of right now though the site is bare because we need to finalize the T-shirt design and get the pictures of survivors to fill out the site.
I told them that we don’t have specific goal dates and that without them we’re being hindered and falling behind. During tomorrow’s morning meeting we are going to create a calendar, and budget so we know what we’re going to be doing specifically.
For the about page I’m having Matt and Clarissa take portrait shots of us and I’m going to have them write bios about themselves.
The sublinks as of now on the site are
Home About Survivor Product Donate Contact
No comments:
Post a Comment